Tuesday 11 December 2012

Painting class day, GW Torquay




I have been asked to give some time over to fellow hobbyists by my good friend Elric Prynn, manager of my local Games Workshop store. Well, with it being christmas, some goodwill to all mankind etc, I agreed hehe.
This weekend on the 15th-16th of December I will be 'special guest' at Games Workshop Torquay to run painting classes.  I will try and cover the basics for new painters, give tips and advice on how to improve in little ways and try and explain some of the more complex techniques that can be used to bring your creations to life.
So if you want to drop in, say hi, have a chat or have a go at painting something on the day then I'll be pleased to meet you and offer any help I can. It's going to be a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.