Tuesday 2 April 2013

Undead Battle Standard Paint WIP 2

More progress made on the standard bearer for the skeleton warriors core unit.
It's a nice break from rank and file painting, as most undead generals will likely agree..
I am pleased with the way the bloodstains came out, rather than splatter 'blood' on a lighter canvas I went for the challenge of trying to bloodstain a red 'canvas' banner. The effect looks quite nice I hope without adding any usual glossy red gunky varnish/tamiya clear red effects yet etc. The very tips will be glossier and wet looking during the final work on it.
For the icon I decided instead to go browsing gothic fonts; I went for a simple Initial for the Ravenstein Bloodline.
.



More creepy stuff soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.