Tuesday 26 March 2013

Three Killers



A hiatus during the new year from blogging..but not gaming and painting! So what has this citizen been doing? 
Getting older officially!

Lately I have been cracking on with some new projects and adding to existing ones. I am at that stage where I am trying to balance the juggling of doing friends minis and my own personal collection, not always an easy task when it is all scheduled during just my 'hobby time'. 
Lots of Super Dungeon Explore on saturdays is also to blame!

Recently I have painted some daemons for a good friend, but more on them in another update (and I still don't have pics of them..).

Adding some more units to my Vampire Counts army has been a priority of late, mainly because at the beginning of April, my local GW store is running a new WHFB campaign. Eager to get some of my undead horde blooded and hone tactics! Also more chaos heros for my gaming friends to come soon, and also a little Infinity - Some Pan-O troops and mecha in a very updated 'Nam 68 vibe, man. Groovy!
So here are a few shots of what I have been up to..


These are the Fell-Hags (bats) for my Vampire Counts.

 I made them from GW Daemonette heads, Ghoul bodies,
Dark Eldar scourge wings and the morbid but cool lil
gravestones are from Renedra plastics.




On the same theme of Three Killers, here's a triumvirate of WIP..


The green mech on the left is part of a promise for
a very good friend and Infinity maniac. 
The red Khornate hero is for another friend and
part of a larger chaos force, with daemons in the mix.
The Vampire Countess is for my own Warhammer army.

And a slightly closer look at the lady of the night..
Countess Theresa Von Ravenstein.


Fixing her atop a way marker, she is a simple conversion,
again using Dark Eldar Scourge wings. Still a long way to
go but she will hopefully make a nice eyecatching hero.

More soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.